BLUE vs GREY PJAMA
We frequently get asked what the difference is between the BLUE and GREY Pjama pants and shorts.
BLUE & GREY
- Both of them protects sheets, duvets and mattresses.
- The absorbency capacity is the same for the High Absorption pants and shorts as per the size guide.
- You can connect them with the Pjama bedwetting alarm.
- The GREY pants and shorts are also available in a Light Absorption version, but only in size Age 6-8, 8-10 and 10-12, see the size guide. Pjama LIGHT is slightly less absorbent and an option for wearers that only leak a small amount of fluid, or to be used towards the end of the treatment. As Pjama LIGHT is thinner they dry quicker.
BLUE PJAMA BEDWETTING PANTS AND SHORTS
Continence aids & for nights away from home
When wearing Pjama, there is no need to change bedding when an accident has occurred. Pjama protect sheets, duvets and mattresses.
Our Bedwetting Pants make it possible to take part in activities that involve sleeping away from home. Use Pjama when going to camp, school trips, sleepovers or when travelling. Pjama are discreet and look like any other pyjamas.
With Pjama Bedwetting Pants and Shorts, no additional nappies or other bed covers are needed. When you have an accidental wetting, the inner layer of the Pjama absorbs the urine whilst staying dry on the outside. You can easily go to the toilet, wash yourself, put on a fresh pair of Pjama, and go to bed again.
- Color: Blue
- Absorbent (keeps the bed dry)
- Can be tumble dried
- Size: Children and adults
GREY PJAMA TREATMENT PANTS AND SHORTS
For treatment and protection of the bed
With the GREY Pjama Treatment Pants and Shorts you get all the benefits that come with the BLUE Bedwetting Pants and shorts but with the ability to add our Pjama Bedwetting Alarm to the pants or shorts.
The treatment pants and shorts have sewn-in sensor threads in the area around the crotch that quickly detects urine, and when the sensor is attached at the waistline it activates the Pjama Bedwetting Alarm or your phone, or both, when an incident occurs.
Once you have started a treatment, it is important with continuity, using the system every night even if you sleep away from home. With the Pjama Bedwetting Treatment System, you can maintain the treatment in a discreet way by setting your phone alarm to vibrate
- Colour: Grey
- Connects to Pjama Bedwetting Alarm (buttons at waist to attach Sensor)
- Sewn-in sensor threads
- Absorbent (protects the bed)
- Can be tumble dried
- Size: Children