How to Wash & Dry
Pjama is a washable, reusable product that is easy to use. To extend the life of the product please read the following advice:
- Rinse out the Pjama before washing and make sure to wash it as soon as possible
- Wash with garments with similar colours
- Turn the Pjama inside out before washing, otherwise the water will remain inside the pants
- Wash at max temperature 60°C
- Finish the washing program at high spin speed. If your washing machine does not have a high spin speed cycle you might need to spin and drain one more time.
- Allow Pjama to dry inside out, either outdoors or at room temperature. It is also possible to tumble dry Pjama, however the temperature must not exceed 60°C
- Pjama does not tolerate fabric softener, dry cleaning or ironing
Note! Pjama is a product with unique properties that leads to a longer drying time compared to other textiles.